AIDDA Lombardia, with the support of the Metropolitan City of Milan and in collaboration with MilanoSweek is pleased to invite you to participate in the seminar on:
NextGenerationEU: what new food and farm policies for metropolitan areas
July 14, 2021 -from
11 am to 1 pmPalazzo
degli Affreschi Via Vivaio 1 -
- Arianna Censi - Deputy Mayor of the Metropolitan City of Milan -
Giorgio Marrapodi - Director General for Development Cooperation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Food Systems Summit -
Luisa Cazzaro - President of AIDDA Lombardia
- Gianmarco Senna - President of the Commission for Productive Activities of the Lombardy Region
- Cristina Bowerman - Chef Glass Hostaria, President of Ambassadors of Taste
- Maria Bottiglieri - Coordinator of the Operational Unit for Youth Policies, International Cooperation and Peace of the City of Turin
- Paolo Corvo - Professor at the University of Gastronomic Sciences of Pollenzo
- Carmine Pacente - Responsible for European Programming of the Metropolitan City of Milan
- Tiziana Vallone - Vice-President AIDDA Lombardia
Pasquale Maria Cioffi - editor of "I Nuovi Foodmakers"
Due to anti-Covid regulations, access to the room will be limited to a small number of participants.
The seminar will be visible in streaming on the AIDDA youtube channel after registration of participants at the address: email@example.com
Browser upgrade Recommended
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from accessing certain features.
Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser.